How to access your profile and update the requested information?
Please check your email for a message from the ICE 2024 Congress Organizers with your personalized link and password (token). *Please note:
- The link is individual to you and should not be shared with anyone else.
- Only the most recent token you have received will be active. If you have issues logging into your profile, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAVIGATING THE SYSTEM
Once in the system, you are requested to fill out all mandatory fields:
- Salutation/Professional Title
- First & Last Name
- Affiliation (Company/Institution, Department)
- Area of Specialization
Upon completion, click ‘validate’.
After clicking on ‘validate’, the questionnaire page will appear where you can complete the COI (Conflict of Interest) Disclosure & Publication Consent Forms.
If you have previously validated your profile page, you can return to it by clicking on your name in the upper right-hand corner. To go back to the forms, please click on ‘My Questionnaires’ in the upper left-hand corner.
What information do you need to complete in your profile?
- DISCLOSURE FORM
As an accredited CME/CPD event, it is required that independence from commercial bias and objectivity be ensured throughout. In this effort, all individuals contributing to the scientific/educational program (committee members, speakers/faculty, etc.) must complete the online Conflict of Interest (COI) Disclosure Form and if requested, submit their presentation in advance for peer review.
According to the European Accreditation Council for CME (EACCME®) criteria, all individuals contributing to the scientific/educational program (committee members, speakers/faculty, etc.) must disclose:
- Financial or other relationships with a commercial interest producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients
- Pertains to both the individual participating and their spouse/partner
- Over the last 3 years
Additionally, all contributions to the CME/CPD content must adhere to the following:
- Balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor
- Recommendations involving clinical medicine based on the best available evidence, with references
- Scientific research cited conforms to standards and protocols accepted by the scientific community
- No recommendations made that are known to be ineffective or associated with dangers that outweigh benefits
- No promotional content of a commercial entity (includes product names, photos, logos, company names, etc.)
- Use of scientific/generic names; if necessary, trade names of several companies should be used
- No patient protected health information (patient information/videos appear with permission or have been de-identified)
Thank you for your collaboration and important contribution.
- PUBLICATION CONSENT FORM
The ICE 2024 Congress is planned as an in-person event with a part of the program also being recorded. The recorded sessions will be disseminated on-demand to the wider endocrinology community that is registered to the ISE educational platform – the ISE Global Education Hub. As part of the recording and broadcasting policy, you are required to complete a Publication Consent Form found in your profile area. Please refer to the above guidelines on how to access your profile and complete this form.
- PROFILE INFORMATION
We would like to add your information to the ICE 2024 website in order for participants to better acquaint themselves with your professional background. Please update your profile and upload a photo (headshot) and a short biography following the above guidelines.
We kindly request that you complete your profile information by the deadline advised in your email.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the us.
Thank you for your kind collaboration.
Kind regards, ICE 2024 Congress Organizers