On-site E-Poster Discussion Sessions
The E-Posters of selected abstracts will be presented in dedicated E-Poster Discussion Sessions at the On-site congress in Dubai.
Parallel E-Poster discussions will be given at designated times during the congress. All participants are invited to the E-Poster Stations to hear the short presentations and to ask questions. Each E-Poster discussion Session will be guided by one moderator. Presenters should be at the E-Poster stations 5 minutes before the start of the E-Poster discussion Session and remain there until the session has finished. Each presenter has been allocated 5 minutes total – 3 minutes to speak about the E-Poster, and 2 minutes for discussion.
E-Poster Discussion Times
Friday, March 1, 2024 Saturday, March 2, 2024 Sunday, March 3, 2024
Group 1: 9:40-10:00 Group 1: 9:40-10:00 Group 1: 9:40-10:00
Group 2: 16:20-16:30 Group 2: 15:20-15:40 Group 2: 16:20-16:30
E-Poster presentations will not have a dedicated session time and will be available for viewing through the E-Poster gallery on the Congress website, the mobile app, and at the E-Poster stations onsite.
E-Poster presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters by email.
Only E-Posters of registered participants will be displayed on-site & online.
Deadline to upload your E-Poster: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Prepare your E-Poster
Presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters via email in due course.
Technical specification for E-Poster preparation
Please submit your E-Poster as a 1-page PDF file in landscape orientation.
If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE
- Language: All E-Posters should be prepared in English
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page only
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape
- Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
Please note: By uploading your E-Poster, you agree to having it published.
For questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org